A control in Impero helps to give control responsibles clear, step-by-step instructions. With design elements similar to a questionnaire, you can require control answers in a pre-defined format (e.g., Confirmed/Not confirmed) and demand necessary evidences.
How do I create a new control?
1. Go to "Control Management" .
2. Click on "Create new control" in the upper right corner.
3. Provide your control with a name, a control description and other details.
4. Set the recurrance, notification dates and other schedule details for the control (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Schedule your control.
5. Go to the assignee section (Figure 2), and add a responsible user to the control. You can also assign a reviewer and a 2nd reviewer.
Figure 2: Assign responsible.
6. Go to the design section (Figure 3), and design your control using one or more tasks. Simply click on the tasks you want to add.
Figure 3: Design your control with tasks.
7. Click preview to get a view of the control you have created.
8. Finish your creation by clicking save.