Note! You must assign a responsible before it is possible to assign reviewers! It is optional to assign reviewers.
How can I assign a 2nd reviewer?1) Go to the control you wish to assign a reviewer to.
2) Go the section “Assign” (Figure 1) .
Figure 1: Assign section
3) Type in a user or a user group in “Add a responsible”.
4) Assignment details will appear where you can add a responsible, a reviewer and a second reviewer (Figure 2) to the control.
Figure 2: Add a responsible, a reviewer and a second reviewer.
How does it work?
- The first reviewer receives an e-mail that lets the reviewer know that they have been given the task.
- When the control has been completed, the reviewer will be asked to confirm or reject the control.
- When the review has been completed by the first reviewer, the control will be sent to the second reviewer.
If the first reviewer rejects the control, it will return to the responsible. If the control is confirmed, it will be sent to the second reviewer. If the second reviewer rejects the control, he/she can return the control to either the responsible or the first reviewer.
Tip! You can require assignees and reviewers to login to the application before completing the control.
Do you need to assign users to a control? Go to How can I assign viewers to a Control?
Do you need to remove an assignee or reviewer? Go to How do i remove an assignee or reviewer?