- Go to “Control Management” in the left menu.
- Search for the title of the control you wish to remove an assignee or reviewer. You use filters like the control name, the control program and the responsible to find the correct control as below:
- When you have found the correct control, click on the control name. After you have clicked on the name, click on "Edit", as illustrated below:
- Go to the “Assign” section and click on the cross in the right side of the user you want to remove from the control, as illustrated below:
- The user has now been removed from the control, and you can now add a new responsible to the control.
- Click on "Update Control" to save your changes.
Note! It is important to notice that a control will be inactive if there is no user assigned to it, whereas reviewer is an optional choice.
Do you need to re-assign a control? Go to Changed responsibility: How do I re-assign a control?