Make responsibilities clear for control performance and the work results traceable.
How can I assign users to a new control?1. Go to “Control Management” in the left menu.
2. Click on “Create new control” in the upper right corner and go to “Assign”.
1. Go to the “Assign” section (Figure 1).
How can I assign a responsible user or group?
2. Click on “Add a responsible” (Figure 1) and type in a user or a user group.
Figure 1: Assign section
How can I add a user that hasn't been created yet?
1. Click on "Add responsible".
2. Click on "Create a new user".
3. Fill out the blanks as seen in figure 2.
Figure 2: Create new user.
Note! A control will be inactive until it has been assigned to a user.
Please note that users do not get a new e-mail notification if you edit the control on the same day the control was sent. If you need to send the control again without changing the due date you must remove the users, save the control, and reassign the users. After reassigning the users, the control will be sent again.
How can I assign a reviewer?
- To assign a reviewer, you must assign a responsible first.
- Type in a user under “Reviewer”.
- The reviewer receives an e-mail that lets the reviewer know that they have been given the task.
- When the control has been completed, the reviewer will be asked to confirm or reject the control after the completed review.
Note! It is optional to assign a reviewer.
What else can I do?
- You can assign a second reviewer for a 6-eyes-review. When the review has been completed by the first reviewer, the control will be sent to the second reviewer.
- You can require assignees and reviewers to login to the application before completing the control. Check the box if you want to make sure that your assignees and reviewers are valid users in the application. Assignees and reviewers from outside your organization cannot complete the control when you check this box.
Do you need to Re-assign a user to a control? Go to How can i Re-assign a control?
Do you need to add a 4-eyes review to a control? Go to How can I add a 4-eyes review to a control? Assign a 2nd reviewer!
Do you need to remove an assignee or reviewer? Go to How do I remove an assignee or reviewer?