Set up your tag library
What is a tag?
A control tag serves to
A. Categorize controls by control attributes
B. Tailor reports through filtering data by assigned tags
C. Search for controls by tags in Control Management
Quickstart: Create your individual tags
- Click on "Add control" in a control program or "Create new control" in the control module.
- Click on "Manage tags" in the details section.
- Click on "Edit" in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down on the left to add a tag category. Then, create the tags (or tag attributes) on the right.
- Complete by clicking on "Done Editing".
- Assign corresponding tags to the control by ticking the box in each category. You can make multiple choices per category.
Examples for tags:
Tag category (tag attribute 1/ tag attribute 2/ etc.)
- Control category (Preventive/Detective)
- Control automation (Manual/Semi-automated/Automated)
- Control type (Key/Supporting)
- Control frequency
Check out an extract of a country report created using tags:
Note: You need the role Administrator or a Tag Administrator to create and rename tags. Lean more here.
How to filter data with tags in my reports?
What kind of reports can I create?