You can select between 3 types of reports.
- A standard report.
- A task-based report.
- A datasheet report.
1) Standard Report:
Standard reports collect and present control status. Each Control generated is treated as a single line item for the control. Therefore, controls assigned to multiple users will all be counted separately.
There are two types of standard reports:
- Status Report: The status report displays the status of all control results for a specific period.
- Workload Report: The workload report project future workload
2) Task Based Report:
Report on answers from radio buttons. The regular status report is a traffic light report (on time, pending or overdue), whereas the task-based report reports on the answer of the radio button question from the controls.
3) Datasheet Report:
Datasheet reports present reports based on data entered into a particular datasheet.
How can I create a datasheet report?
- Go into the control program where you have a datasheet.
- Click on the 3 dots and select “Datasheet report”.
- Use the “Adjust View” option to select or deselect the data presented as per your reporting needs.
- This datasheet report can now be viewed from the Reports section of the dashboard menu.
Do you want to create a new report? Go to How can I create a new report?
Do you want to create a task-based report? Go to How can i report on answers in single-choice questions using task-based report?
Do you want to create a datasheet? Go to How can I create a datasheet?