Note: This is just a short introduction. For a detailed guide, please go to this article. 😊
With task-based reports (Figure 1) you can create a report on answers from radio buttons. The regular status report is a traffic light report (on time, pending or overdue), whereas the task-based report, reports on the answer of the controls.
Figure 1: Task based report.
How can I create a task-based report?
- Click on ”Reports” in the menu.
- Click on ”Task-based reports” within the reports section.
- Click ”add a task mapping”.
- Provide the task mapping with a title and a description
- Add classes. This could for example be effective and not effective.
- Lastly add mappings and choose the task you want to map to your classes.
Tip! This way you can report on all the answers of the controls and you can add the answers to reporting “buckets”.
Do you want to create a new report? Go to How can I create a new report?