Note! You would need the role administrator to archive control activity. To archive the selected control activity, you will need specific access rights. Read more about access rights here
How do I archive control activity?
- In the Dashboard area, click on on the top right.
- Adjust the time filter on the top right.
- Use the search bar on top to filter out the respective control program(s), control title(s) or responsible name(s) etc. You can use a combination of search terms.
- Check the box for the activity(s) and click on to archive the selected control activity(s). You can mass-select all control activities by ticking the box left to "program".
- Select the green OK button to archive the chosen control activity(s).
How do I view archived control activities?
- Click on on the control activity page.
Figure 1: Adjust view
- Click on "Archive", as illustrated below.
Figure 2: Show archived control activities
- You will now get an overview of all archived control activity.
You want to better monitor it and more safety? Go to How do I set deputy control responsibles?
Do you want to reopen a control? Go to How can I re-open a completed control?
Do you want to export data? Go to How do I export data from Impero?