- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Overview of Reports
Gain a tailored overview of control performance. Facilitate real-time data-driven decision making.
How does Reporting work in Impero?
- You want to display the status of all control results for a specific period? Create a Status Report!
- You want to project future workload? Create a Workload Report!
- You want to report results from specific tasks (a radio-button or a single-choice question) in a control? Create a Task-Based Report!
- Now you have created your reports, you want to automate the delivery of reports to stakeholders? Go to Push Reports!