Pre-defined reports can now be automatically sent out to various stakeholders on a periodic basis.
Note! To create a push report, you must be either administrator or report manager.
How can I create Push Reports?
- Use the “Standard reports” section.
- Click “save” in the top right corner.
- Once saved, a new window will open.
- Click “Push report” in the top right corner and create a push report.
Fill up the details for the report:
- Title – will create the name for the report.
- Recipient – select stakeholders that would receive the report.
- Message – add a personalized message for the recipient. This will form the body of the email along with a standard message from Impero.
- Schedule the control as required and click “OK”.
Do you need to filter for required data? Go to How do I filter and exclude content using the search bar?