- Pre-defined reports can now be automatically sent out to various stakeholders on a periodic basis.
- Create the report you want using the “Standard reports” section and click “save” in the top right corner. Once saved, a new window will open, and you can now create a push report by clicking “Push report” in the top right corner.
- Fill up the details for the report –
- Title – will create the name for the report
- Recipient – select stakeholders that would receive the report
- Message – add a personalized message for the recipient. This will form the body of the email along with a standard message from Impero.
- Schedule the control as required and click “OK”.
To create a push report, you must be either administrator or report manager.