- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How do I inactivate a program?
To suspend all controls related to the program, you can change the status of the program from “Active” to “Inactive”. “Inactive” status means that controls with a predefined recurrence will not be sent out.
How do i change the status of the program?
1. Go to your Dashboard .
2. Click on the title of your program (Figure 1) under “Your programs”.
Figure 1: Title of control program.
3. Click on “Edit” in the upper right corner, as shown on the picture below.
4. Click on “Inactive” under “Program Status”, as highlighted below.
5. Click "Update", to save your changes.
Note! This action retains the program settings for future use.
Do you need to edit a control program? Go to How do I edit my control programs?
Do you need to delete a control program? Go to How do I delete a control program?