- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How do I delete control master data?
- Click on the specified program under “Your programs” on the Dashboard or in the control management module.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the specified control and select “Delete”.
- Then click on “OK” to delete the control.
Do you need to re-open your completed control? Go to Correction needed: How can I re-open a completed control?