- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How do I access archived controls?
- Click on the control program on your Dashboard or in the control management module.
- Select in the upper right corner, as illustrated below.
3. The activity list will by default display “Active”, click “Adjust view” .
4. A drop-down menu will now appear, as shown below.
5. Select “Archive” to see your archived controls.
Note! It is not possible to reopen archived controls.