- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I access my previous control results?
You want to see your answers in the last period?
If you have performed a control of the same kind before, it is possible to see the previous control results.
When performing a control, there will be a “View previous” statement in the upper right corner (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Control
You want to access the list of all controls you had submitted?
1. Go to Dashboard.
2. Click on "View activities" on the top right.
3. Select the relevant time frame in the upper right corner (Figure 2).
4. Now you have a list of your previous controls. Click on the title to access the answers you have given (Figure 2).
As an admin, do you need to re-open a completed control? Go to Correction needed: How can I re-open a completed control?