- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How do I send a reminder to responsible/reviewer?
How do I send a reminder?
- Click on the specific program on your Dashboard or in the control management module.
- Click on in the upper right corner of the program.
- Set the time filter on the top right. You can also enter the control title, responsible/reviewer name and/or the tag in the search bar on top.
- Check the box for the control activity and click on “Send reminder” .
- An e-mail will then be sent to the user responsible/reviewer for the control.
Do you need to assign a responsible to a control? Go to How can I assign a responsible to a control?