- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I get a consolidated list of controls by recurrency type?
Get an overview of the scheduling on your controls! They are grouped by the recurrence. This allow you to get a better overview of your control environment's roll out plan and the workload of your organization.
How can I get an overview?
1) Go to “Control Management” in the menu.
2) Select “Controls” in the upper left corner.
3) Here you can either select “All” or one of the following categories:
- 2 months
- Every half year
Note! Each view - Weekly, Monthly etc. - displays information specific to the chosen recurrency period, e.g. whether the Monthly control is scheduled each month or only some months.
Do you want to get an overview of program activities? Go to Monitor controls and take interventions: How can I access the control results list?