- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How do I mark a task as mandatory?
If you want to make sure that a question or a task in your control is completed by the assignee, you can mark the tasks as “Required”. Using the “Required” function means that the control cannot be completed without an answer.
To mark a task as mandatory:
- Check the box “Required” when designing your control.
Note! If the box is not checked, the assignee can complete the control without completing the question or task.
Do you need to perform your control? Go to How do I perform my control?
Do you need to add tasks to a control? Go to Improve control quality: How can I add specific tasks to a control?