- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
What is the difference between Local and Global risks?
When creating processes and risks the scope is per default Global. But Impero has introduced local processes and risks.
Why should I create local risks?
This feature allows entities to create their own processes and risks, which are integrated in the entity’s risk map.
Note! Users must have edit access to an entity to create local processes and risks.
How can I create a local process or risk?
1. Click on “Risk management” in the menu.
2. Click “Risk directory” on the risk directory you want to create a local process or risk in.
3. Click on the plus and the process or risk you want to create a local process or risk in.
4. Click on "Local", as shown on the video below.
Do you want to create a new risk directory? Go to How do I create a new Risk Directory