- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I apply business days in a control?
You want to avoid controls to be sent out or due on a holiday? Use a business calendar when scheduling a control.
Note! The default business calendar might not fit your context. Please contact us for adding your region- or company-specific calendar via email@example.com.
1. Go to Control Management module in the menu.
2. Open a control program and then an existing control for which the scheduling will be changed. Or create a new control via the button on the top right .
3. In the control editor and section "Schedule", change "days" to "business days".
4. Set up other relevant parts of the control and save it.