- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I Edit / Delete a Report?
- Go to “Reports” in the left main menu.
- Find the specific report you want to edit.
3. Select either the pencil to edit or the X to delete the report right under “Actions”, as illustrated below:
What happens if I click on the pencil or the X?
1. If you click on the pencil, you will get directed into a new page, where you can edit the user access to the specific report:
2. If you click on the X, a pop-up window will appear. Here you can either confirm or Cancel your action:
Note! Report edit or delete function is limited to the “Report Manager”.
Do you need to create a report? Go to How can I create a new report?.
Do you want an overview of your reports? Go to Overview of reports