- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
D. How can I complete and review controls including a datasheet?
Since a datasheet is part of a control, the completion and review of the a control containing datasheet works in the same way as for an ordinary control.
Having a datatsheet with a lot of lines, the control responsible can enter the fullscreen mode when performing the control.
Simply click on in the top right corner of the datasheet.
The header is locked regardless the number of rows which makes it possible to keep an overview while scrolling through the datasheet.