- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Secure documentation: How can I attach files to my control?
When designing your control, it is possible to attach files to the different elements such as text, number, radio button etc.
How do I attach files to my control?
- Click on the task type you wish to add, fill in a headline and an instruction, and click “Add files”.
- Find the files you wish to attach to the control.
- The attached file will now be visible for the assignee when performing the control.
Do you need to add tasks to the control? Go to Improve control quality: How can I add specific tasks to a control?