How can i assign entities to my risk directory?
- Click on “Risk management” in the menu.
- Click “Risk directory” on the risk directory you want to assign an entity to.
- Click on the name of the risk directory (Figure 1).
- A new window will open, where you can assign an entity/entities (Figure 2).
Figure 1: Assign entities to Risk directory by clicking on the directory name.
Figure 2: Assign entities window.
Assign entities to the entire risk directory:
How can I assign entities to specific a process or a risk?
- Click on the process or risk.
- Go to the entity tab as shown on the video below.
- Find the entity or entities you want to assign to the process or risk.
Assign entities to specific processes or risks:
Tip! You can also assign entities to a specific part of the risk directory, if the entity only has a set of the organizations processes. Watch the video below to see how it's done.
Assign entities to a specific part of the risk directory:
Do you want to know how do create a new risk directory? Go to How do I create a new risk directory?
Do you want to edit an already existing risk directory? Go to How do I edit my risk directory?