- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Filter content in your dashboard with program tags
Tags in Impero is a filtering dimension. Tags allows you to sort the view on your Dashboard and makes it easy to sort through your programs.
Tip! Adding tags allows you to filter programs on the Dashboard.
How can I add new tags to a program?
- Go to your Dashboard .
- Choose one of your control programs.
- Click "Edit" in the top, as shown on the picture below.
- Click "Add tags" .
- Select the tags for your program, og create new tags, by clicking "Edit" (Figure 1)
Figure 1: Edit tags in control programs.
Do you want to tag responsible users in a control? Go to Several colleagues perform the same control for various entities/countries. How can I make a distinction?