- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How do I find my organization at the Impero platform?
Impero is running on our new and enhanced technology platform.
Our development team has been dedicated to securing the future performance of Impero, while at the same time keeping data integrity and security as the most important priorities.
This also means a new login procedure:
2. Type in the name of your organization, and click continue.
I have forgot my organization name. What can I do?
1. Click “Forgot your organization name?”.
2. Type in your email and click “Send me an email”. An email will now be sent to you with the name of your organization.