- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How do I edit an entity?
- Click on “Risk management” in the menu.
- Click on the entities tab (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Entity tab
3. Click on the entity you wish to edit.
4. You now have the option to change the name, description, the responsible and the Access rights (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Edit Entity
Do you need to manage access rights to your entities? Go to How do I manage access rights to my entities?
Do you need to delete an entity? Go to How do I delete an entity?