- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I create and save reports with a Dynamic Date range?
Moving forward time filters is no longer needed
Create and save report formats with dynamic date ranges that can be used as a standard report for all future needs!
How can I create and save report formats with a Dynamic filter?
- While saving a report, select save with Dynamic filter option.
- Set your preferences on the report results.
- Date ranges can be set with two options:
- Dynamic Due date range: This feature enables you to create a report based on the due dates of controls. Once set, all controls falling due (completed and overdue) within the date range will be included in the report.
- Dynamic Period range: This feature enables you to create a period-based report such as monthly, quarterly, annually etc. All controls due within the specified period will be included in the report.