- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I create a template?
Creating a template can be beneficial if your controls have the same structure. Once a template has been created, creating controls becomes even faster and easier.
How can I create a template for my control or program?
- Click on “Impero Share” in the menu.
- Click on “Create control template” or “Create program template” in the upper right corner, as illustrated below.