- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I mass-update descriptions and tags of multiple control programs?
How can I mass change details of one or multiple control programs?
- Click "Control Management" in the menu.
- Select the control programs you want to edit.
- Click "Change details" .
Provide your control programs with description and relevant tags. If some tags only apply to a subsection of your selected control programs, they will be marked with a green square. If they apply to all the control programs you will see a tick mark.
Do you need to change details in multiple controls? Go to How can I mass-update details in multiple controls?