- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I add multiple users at once?
When creating users, it can be very useful to import or manually create multiple users.
How can I create multiple users?
- Go to "User management" .
- Click “Users” in the menu .
- Select “Create multiple users” .
- Fill in Email, first name, and last name or copy the information from a spreadsheet.
Note! Remember to select the right language, time zone, and whether or not you wish to grant the user with a login to Impero.
Do you want to know how you can work with user groups? Go to Enable team work: How can I work with user groups?