- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Version 2.6.1 (29-01-20)
Although we have all sails set on developing and delivering multiple major features in the near future counting a new risk module, facelift and an awesome user administration area, we will continue to release small updates like this one.
Today we have released Impero version 2.6.1, the release holds the following.
- We have deployed changes to our API infrastructure which brings us closer to opening Impero for integration. We are now able to trigger control activities based on API calls from other systems.
- We have fixed an issue related to export of saved reports to excel.