- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Version 2.28.0 (24-03-2023)
In this release we have rolled out the following:
- Saving and persisting filters and views within risk management. All changes made within the risk directory and risk map are now saved when leaving the page.
- Saving and persisting filters and views on the datasheet report.
- All inactive datasheet reports are now hidden per default but can still be viewed using the toggle under adjust view on the report page.