- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Version 2.20.2 (24-02-2022)
In this release, we have focused on empowering control managers to change multiple controls in one-go.
- Bulk Scheduling: we have added yet another bulk action to facilitate the process for control managers. On the controls overview page control managers can now select multiple controls and change their schedule with a couple of clicks.
- The simplified steps are as follow:
- 1. Click on modify schedule to see all scheduling possibilities (these are the same as what is found under the single control).
- 2. Make your selection and implement the new scheduling to all selected controls.
Disclaimer: the advanced scheduling functionality will only be released later in the spring.