- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Incident on October 4, 2021
We were having issues with the data caching system on Impero, leading to users experiencing slow response times and sometimes receiving a “500 Error” or “This page isn’t working.
Why did it happen?
We were experiencing issues connecting to our databases during peak times.
How did we respond?
Our operations team implemented a mitigation ensuring that users were minimally impacted by connection issues during peak times. We are in dialogue with Microsoft to ensure the issue cannot occur again during peak times.