- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
Important hints on risk map customization
In advance of creating a risk map:
Check the choice of language in your personal profile, as the risk map will be created in the same language. Make sure that you have selected the right language for your end-users.
After you have finalized an initial customized risk map with CS and before creating the next one:
For creating an additional risk map with the same customization, please contact your CS manager to create it for you. After that, you can start creating processes and risks.
Note: Adjustments on one risk map do not affect other risk maps. Customization is possible for each separate risk map.