- Admin: Managing Control Programs
- Admin: Creating Controls - Defining Title and Description
- Admin: Creating Controls - Setting up Schedule
- Admin: Creating Controls - Assigning Responsibility
- Admin: Creating Controls - Designing Questions/Tasks
- Admin: Monitoring Control Performance
- Admin: Consolidated View and Mass Update
- I am a Control Responsible
- I am a Control Reviewer
- Risk Management
- User Management
- Impero Share
- Frequently Asked Questions
News & Releases
How can I add links to the control?
When assigning or performing a control, it is possible to insert a link (URL) in the comment field. Links will only be visible once the control has been assigned or performed.
Tip! Links are very useful if you are using a cloud-based service such as Sharepoint folders to store information.
How can i create a title without the entire URL to be visible?
Please use the following syntax:
[“The title you want to show to the responsible”](“URL link to the website you want to link to”)
Syntax in above example: Please go to [Impero](https://impero.com/) to complete your control.
Note! Links do not support æ, ø, å, and ( ).